Thursday, August 9, 2012

.:: translator ::.

Assalamualaikum.

Err, nothing else to update in this blog instead of keep telling all of you about my work. Today, my team teammate from Korea ask me some favor. 

Ahha. Honestly, I'm not good in English. Still in learning process. I know she requested me to translate this thing as my Bahasa really good. Hey, I got A1 for my SPM. I'm proud to let you know! <-- berlagak gile. Patot lempang jerk.

She blocked the incoming call for me and finally she forgot to reactive. Then, this a time to update the blog as long as she didn't realize it. Hahaha. Tak jujurlah kita ni but I already did my part. Reply the email, do the translation & facebooking. Ngeeee. I used to apply google translation as I can't find the word in Bahasa. Agak memalukan. Mat salehah la konon2. Aiyakkk. By the way, at least I do understand how translator works. They need to go through all the contents then they can translate. You know, by reading only without knowing the main point & the whole story as well, you may not be able to translate. It's true. 1st time I read the thing, I can't really understand what is it as this is a part of the other part. Then, Lyanne story everything. Then right after that I know the whole story & I can translate it. They are going to use it in our Admin System in Bahasa. Ngee, we are going to have Bahasa template in our system. Woot woot. I do hope Lyanne will not ask me to translate into Indonesia language as I respect that country & I'm not from there. I might be wrongly translate to their language. But something you have to know. I used to answer Indonesian calls. Nice! 

Ok, nothing nice to be updated so far. Just wanna let you know, I'm waiting for the 25th August. Will update about it soon. Just wait.


Continue, at 1709 ♥

Haha. Just wanna continue since I don't have work to do. Everybody crazy facebooking right now. I'm about to snap their picture actually. Umm, KPOP still not back. Without thinking properly, I just Qpost him. What is Qpost? Like MSN I think.

I do wish him to come back. A lot of things changed here. Too many promotions I don't really understand. And it is so difficult to communicate through chat & emails. Aiyaakkk. Please come back bro. I don't miss you but we all here need you.

Kak Shah will not agree with my statement as she's the one who is hoping that this guy will not be come back. <--eh betol ke English kita ninnn awak. Hahaha.

OK. Nak sambung main FB. Sila add saya kalau nak kenal2. In other words, you may add me on FB to know me better. Ahaks! ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment